- Raised groups with 122mm clear drop from spout tip to lower grid
- Pull out cup stands with 82mm drop from spout tip to lower grid
- Touchpads, waterproof and retro illuminated
- 6 programmable doses per group and continuous flow push button
- Programmable dose hot water tap with mixer for balanced temperature, 2 programmable dose settings
- Ergonomically designed knobs to operate polished stainless steel steam wands
- Electric cup warmer with electronic temperature control
- Autolevel and volumetric pump.
The Wega Concept Self Learning Software (SLS)
Innovative software allows the Wegaconcept to have the ability to ‘memorise’ the workload of the machine and adjust the work and standby functions accordingly to save energy.
Multi Boiler Technology (MBT)
The multiple boiler technology distributes power to the individual boilers only when required and guarantees an increased thermal heat stability of the coffee brewing boilers. The result is a perfect espresso.
Low Energy Consumption (LEC)
Utilising the function of the nocturnal standby mode, combined with the MBT and SLS technology, allows the Wegaconcept to obtain an independently certified energy saving of 47.6% during the nocturnal rest period, and of 30% during the operational period (relative to an average weekly consumption of 15kg of coffee).
|Machine||Voltage (V)||Power (W)||Boiler Capacity (L)||Height (cm)||Width (cm)||Depth (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|Groups 2||230-400 / 240-415||4.400 / 4.790||8||59||80||60||95|
|Groups 3||230-400 / 240-415||5.600 / 6.100||13||59||104||60||117|
|Groups 4||230-400 / 240-415||7.100 / 7.730||13||59||128||60||142|