- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 110mm.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Independent group boilers – nickel plated brass.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer – the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- F.A.S.T steam system (on right) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features
- Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control – settable between 80-115°C – for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard boiler for water and steam.
- Group Boiler Temperatures accurate to +/-1°C.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Electronic hot water valve with programmable dispensing time – mixed hot water – temperature of water can be changed.
- Programmable shot volumes and built in shot timer.
- LCD display shows current group temperatures, steam boiler temperature, time, machine status/diagnostics.
- Drinks counter – user can view the number of drinks made by each group.
- Service timer – can program number of shots before service is required. When reached, a warning message appears in LCD.
- Water volume usage – can view amount of water used.
- Water filter – can program the amount of water used before filter needs replacing – a warning message appears in LCD.
- Latte and cappuccino foam consistency adjustment and programmable milk temperature.
- Can change the colour of the LCD if required. 5 colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Red and Purple.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||3 Phase Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
|PID3||3||360/600||565||1045||550||90||20L||8.3kw/45Amp||11kw/16Amp per phase||100L|