- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 125mm and the high group (latte glass) option is 150mm.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray and cup shield as standard on all machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Alternative Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
|CON3||3||360/600||575*||785||500||84||20L||7.5kw/30Amp||single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp||100L|
|CON3E||3||360/600||575*||785||500||84||20L||7.5kw/30Amp||single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp||100L|
|CON4E||4||480/800||575*||1000||500||94||25L||7.5kw/30Amp||single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp||120L|
*Size includes Cup Shield.